Messina Group seeks a contract Chemists to work with our client in Skokie, IL on a six-month project
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will conduct all aspects of Analytical Development including method development, experimentation, and record-keeping, including developing and implementing methods that meet project needs.
- Basic knowledge of the chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo.
- Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- Plans, develops, and implements scientifically well-designed experimental programs and demonstrates creativity and capability in analytical method development, validation, and testing.
- Identifies problem areas and utilizes scientific resources to recommend alternatives, priorities, and results to resolve problems.
- Accurately and completely records experimental procedures, test results, and observations to meet corporate and GMP requirements.
- Establishes work priorities for assignments within his/her authority and keeps assignment completion on schedule.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Schedule: 8-5
- Location: Skokie
- Duration: 6 Months