Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquiries. First point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, schedules, etc. Build and maintain business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the first point of contact for the designated region’s sales representative, as well as the customer.
- Priority of order placement in AS400 system.
- Maintaining customer pricing at the item of invoicing.
- Review and investigate customer discrepancies.
- Retrieve and provide all data and documentation as requested by the customer.
- Preparing export documents for our Mexico and Canadian customers.
- Responsible for the processing and accuracy of customer invoices.
- Filing of invoices and customer purchase orders. This is to be done daily to minimize excess paperwork.
- Coordinate the tracing of containers as well as having interaction with our broker to ensure timely delivery.
- Each customer service representative is to be cross-trained in each region to provide backup during vacations, sick leave, etc.
- Schedule: 8-5
- Location: Chicago
- Duration: Contract to Hire