Messina Group is currently assisting our client, Verdant Specialty Solutions in University Park, IL (https://www.verdantspecialty.com/), with their immediate need for a Customer Service Representative/Accounts Receivable.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
- Receive and track orders
- Provide price administration
- Serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments and credit memos.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Generate invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis