The Messina Group seeks a Documentation Specialist
QA Specialist is responsible for the processing of electronic Change Notices using the Documentum Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and paper-based Document Change Notices (DCNs) and preparing metrics that report on the compliance of cGMP documentation. The QA Specialist also assists department Material Part Number assignment for Finished Products to ensure accurate, consistent, compliant and efficient maintenance of records. The QA Specialist role interfaces with the departments of Innovation & Development, Regulatory Affairs, Contract Manufacturing, Packaging Development and Sales & Marketing to ensure accurate approval of documentation and in support of new Product Launches.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies compliance of all cGMP documents and data processed including, but not limited to, the document types of electronic Change Notices, paper-based Document Change Notices, Policies, SOPs, Specifications, Methods of Analysis and Protocols.
- Coordinates and issues Document Change Notices (DCNs) associated with GO NAM sites, Packaging & Development, Regulatory Affairs, Contract Manufacturing, Innovation & Development and Sales & Marketing.
- Ensures on-time review and approval processing of cGMP documents.
- Generates and distributes monthly metrics reporting on the status of Change Notices routing for review and approval.
- Performs weekly follow up of Change Notices to ensure processing towards completion.
- Generates and distributes monthly metrics reporting on the status of 36-month document reviews of Policies and SOPs to facilitate compliant processing.
- Distributes timely notifications to NAM locations on the publication of Global Quality Management documents.
- Administers NAM procedure compliance assessments on the publication of Global Quality Management documents to ensure assessments evaluate global processes against local processes.
- Serves as back-up Documentation Coordinator to the Regional GO NAM.
- Maintains documentation archives to ensure documents are orderly, complete, accurate, and readily available for inspection.
- Schedule: 7-3:30 or 7:30-4
- Location: Lake Zurich
- Duration: 4 months