Messina Group seeks a Facilities Maintenance Engineering Manager for our client, a global chemical company, located near Fort Worth, Texas.
This role will provide leadership of all aspects of maintenance for our client's flagship Cleburne, TX Specialty Chemical Manufacturing Plant; maximizing up-time in the facility environment. The Maintenance Manager will address plant issues that are impacting production through the implementation and application of a best-in-class preventative maintenance program. Familiar with maintenance strategy and the long-term cost of ownership. The role will be essential in compliance with facility Mechanical Integrity Programs, plant infrastructure, maintenance downtime analysis, support and implementation of predictive/preventative maintenance programs, as well as failure recovery.
- Overall site asset management performance.
- Maintenance Execution including outage performance.
- Site Warehouse and facilities hub performance.
- Mechanical integrity and quality assurance.
- Maintenance strategies and failure analysis.
- Member of site leadership team.
- Lead subject matter experts on all utilities, equipment failures, and repair techniques during root cause investigations of production, maintenance, and SHER issues.
- Analyzes impact of failure and maintenance spending.
- Develops KPI for all utilities in the plant and manages utility up-time and performance.
- Develops maintenance operating discipline.
- Responsible for plant shutdowns/startup on schedule and maintain equipment shut down list.
- Provides technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs, and evaluating whether equipment is designed to meet its intended or existing service conditions.
- Ensures that work requests include engineering input on repair details and if necessary, provides technical expertise in the form of analysis for such requests.
- Ensures repairs, repair techniques, and equipment-specific training are documented and made available.
- Manage external suppliers and contractors service levels.
- May contribute to methodology used in other plants globally.
- Planning of spare parts lists for existing equipment.
- Enters quality, service, and product performance information into the reporting system.
- Initiate’s reliability-related MOCs and effectively implement changes.
- Prepares maintenance budget to support the maintenance strategy.
- Sets maintenance standards.
- Creates systems to measure reliability and performance.
- Determines equipment purchasing requirements, evaluation of equipment performance, vendor performance, and modifications.