Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen and approve new ingredient per the aligned service level agreement to ensure data accuracy and completeness
- Obtain updated ingredient information per aligned business priority and cadence
- Interface with regional SRA, R&D, and Specification teams to continuously improve specification and recipe systems
- Track key ingredient screening metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Support regulatory change management by performing key ingredient searches in the database to evaluate the impact of regulatory change
- Attend necessary project and meetings in order to communicate progress and opportunity for improvement
- Apply technical, organizational, and project managerial skills broadly to screen and approve ingredients and collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders in regional SRA, R&D, and Specification teams.
- Work with a high level of independence, based on regulatory knowledge and experience, to make decisions and deploy best practices that assure global compliance of ingredients and mitigate regulatory risks.
- Schedule: 8-5
- Location: Chicago
- Duration: 6 months+