Employee Responsibilities: LC/MS/MS; GC/MS/ GC; PCR; ICPMS; Microbiology Analyst
- Analyze routine and non-routine samples and their associated quality control samples by equipment.
- Review and report the corresponding data
- Maintain, optimize, and calibrate equipment (functions are to be performed in an efficient manner with a high degree of accuracy and quality)
- Oversee analysts and techs throughout the operations.
- Assist in the organization of related departmental work and in sample preparation (as required) to consistently meet client turnaround time requirements
- The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience in the CANNABIS INDUSTRY as stated above