Messina Group seeks a 2nd-Shift Large Batch Maker for our client, an innovative family-owned coatings company, in Milwaukee, Illinois.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately follow batch ticket instructions to make specific products.
- Assemble accurate measurements of ingredients through the use of scales and gather other equipment and ingredients as needed to make a specific batch.
- Complete proper documentation (such as batch tickets) correctly and accurately. Enter data into the computer.
- Complete “let down” process, clean up, and properly store equipment used. Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
- Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
- Clean up equipment and properly store equipment
- As part of the housekeeping procedures, the employee may be involved with the disposal of hazardous waste. The initial training of how to properly dispose of hazardous waste will be performed by the Environmental and Safety Coordinator or the department supervisor. Annual training of the same will be performed by the Environmental and Safety Coordinator.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Shift Information – 2nd Shift (2:00pm – 10:30pm)
- Career Growth – Our client is fast-growing and dedicated to training and growing their employees. As you grow within the company, you will receive promotions with pay increases.
- Strong Benefits – Our client provides excellent benefits to their employees including a 401(k) with a company match, medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, company-paid short and long-term disability insurance, PTO, and more. (See the Benefits tab for more information.)
- Activities & Perks – Our client hosts engaging activities and events, along with special perks and programs that help create an enjoyable place to work. See our benefits tab for more information.
- Job Security – Our client has been growing rapidly and anticipates continued growth. Working within their growing team ensures career growth opportunities and job security.
- 1.5x Paid Overtime – There will be plenty of opportunities to work additional overtime hours for 1.5 times the rate of your base hourly pay rate.