Following standard operating procedures and work instructions, and using standard laboratory equipment and processes, incumbent bottles, labels and packages product formulations for final inspection and release by Quality Control Inspection. Responsible for handling production reagents, chemicals, buffers, sub components, labels and documentation to complete finished goods production
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with companies Operational guidelines; follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), completes all manufacturing instructions, and completes all required documentation with attention to detail and method..
- Responsible for the manufacture, bottling and packaging of assigned product according to the manufacturing formula and SOP instructions.
- Following Batch Record Sheet Description and SOPs, prepares, mixes, and bottles approved formulations, applies labels, and packages final product with package inserts.
- Uses a variety of laboratory equipment in the manufacture, bottling and packaging of products. Please refer to Equipment listed for additional information.
- Completes records for final product and records this information in company’s systems.
- Records and updates buffer inventory.
- Records refrigerator and freezer temperatures, mega ohm-cm reading of DI water daily.
- Informs Manager of Manufacturing and/or Quality Control team if materials need to be released.
- Reports inventory status to Manufacturing Manager and/or QC Manager
- Provides customer service support as needed.
- Utilize and conveys safe work habits to ensure laboratory safety and production productivity.