Messina Group seeks a Medical Device Labeling Specialist for a four-month contract opportunity in Lake Zurich, IL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Lead small scale medical device labeling projects to support R&D initiatives, quality/compliance initiatives, and market expansion.
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings to define label requirements.
- Support production facilities with the implementation of labeling changes.
- Process design change control documentation in the electronic change management system, and process label change orders in the electronic document management system for updates to labeling and related specifications.
- Revise product specifications and Bill of Materials to implement label changes.
- Support and lead label changes as required by the new European MDR Regulation, complete Change Control documentation and work with the manufacturing facilities to implement the new labels.