- Responsible for quality control, instrument maintenance, and method development to support a broad menu of routine and esoteric tests, including diagnostic tests for infectious diseases.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues, participates in process improvement projects.
- Prepare study-related documentation, such as protocol worksheets, procedural manuals, adverse event reports, institutional review board documents, or progress reports.
- Prepares quality and safety control measures for the laboratory, such as checks of equipment, temperature control, and documentation of quality improvement projects.
- Performs other related work as needed.
- We are looking for candidates on both on a temporary and permanent basis
- To accommodate our immediate needs, we will fly-in and pay for lodging for temporary Technicians for 3-4 weeks