Messina Group seeks a 1st shift Powder Associate for our client, an innovative family-owned coatings company, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately follow batch ticket instructions to make specific products.
- Assemble accurate measurements of ingredients through the use of scales and gather other equipment and ingredients as needed to make specific batches.
- Complete proper documentation (such as batch tickets) correctly and accurately. Enter data into log.
- Clean up and properly store equipment used. Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
- Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
- As part of the housekeeping procedures, the employee may be involved with the disposal of hazardous waste. The initial training of how to properly dispose of hazardous waste will be performed by the Environmental and Safety Coordinator or the department supervisor. Annual training of the same will be performed by the Environmental and Safety Coordinator.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.