Messina Group seeks a 1st Shift Production Team Member for our client in Clearwater, Florida, for a Contract-to-Hire opportunity.
Our client is a national family-owned coatings company offering their team excellent career-growth opportunities and excellent job benefits.
The Production Team Member performs all operations required to check, assemble, mix, blend and grind ingredients to create an accurate batch of products to meet customers’ specifications. This includes clean-up and storage of equipment as well as work with the Quality Control Lab.
- Shift Information – There are two available shifts for production team members:
- 1st Shift (7am – 3:30pm) – 1 Opening
- 2nd Shift (3pm – 11:30pm) – 2 Openings
- 1.5x Paid Overtime – There will be the opportunity to work additional overtime hours for 1.5x of your base hourly pay rate.
- Career Growth Opportunity – Our client is dedicated to training and growing their employees. As you grow within the company, you will receive promotions with pay increases.
- Great Benefits – Our client providesexcellent benefits to their employees including a 401(k) with a company match, medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, company-paid short and long-term disability insurance, and more. See the benefits tab for more information.
- Strong and Growing Company – Our client has continued to grow during the past couple of years and anticipates continued growth. Working within their growing team promises career growth opportunities and job security.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately follow batch ticket instructions to make a specific product.
- Assemble accurate measurements of ingredients through the use of scales and gather other equipment and ingredients as needed to make a specific batch.
- Complete proper documentation (such as batch tickets) correctly and accurately. Enter data into log.
- Clean up and properly store equipment used. Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
- Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
- As part of the housekeeping procedures, the employee may be involved with the disposal of hazardous waste.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.