Messina Group seeks a 1st Shift Production Team Member for our client in Batavia, Illinois, for a Contract-to-Hire opportunity.
The Production Team Member performs manufacturing tasks required to assemble product/finished goods orders for customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately follow batch ticket instructions to make a specific product.
- Assemble accurate measurements of ingredients through the use of scales and gather other equipment and ingredients as needed to make a specific batch.
- Complete proper documentation (such as batch tickets) correctly and accurately. Enter data into the log.
- Clean up and properly store equipment used. Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
- Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
- As part of the housekeeping procedures, the employee may be involved with the disposal of hazardous waste.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Career Growth – Our client is dedicated to training and growing their employees. As you grow within the company, you will receive promotions with pay increases.
- Great Benefits – Our client providesexcellent benefits to their employees including a 401(k) with a company match, medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, company-paid short and long-term disability insurance, and more. See the benefits tab for more information.
- Activities & Perks – Our client hosts engaging activities and events, along with special perks and programs that help create an enjoyable place to work. See our benefits tab for more information.
- Strong and Growing Company – Our client has continued to grow during the past couple of years and anticipates continued growth. Working within their growing team promises career growth opportunities and job security.
- 1.5x Paid Overtime – There will be the opportunity to work additional overtime hours for 1.5x of your base hourly pay rate.
- Shift Information – 2nd-Shift Maintenance Mechanics work Monday – Friday from 2 pm – 10:30 pm.