Messina Group seeks a Production Team Member for our client in Clearwater, Florida, for a Contract-to-Hire opportunity.
Our client is a national family-owned coatings company offering their team excellent career-growth opportunity, competitive pay, and excellent benefits.
The Production Team Member performs all operations required to check, assemble, mix, blend and grind ingredients to create an accurate batch of products to meet customer’s specifications. This includes clean up and storage of equipment as well as work with the Quality Control Lab.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately follow batch ticket instructions to make a specific product.
- Assemble accurate measurements of ingredients through the use of scales and gather other equipment and ingredients as needed to make a specific batch.
- Complete proper documentation (such as batch tickets) correctly and accurately. Enter data into log.
- Clean up and properly store equipment used. Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
- Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
- As part of the housekeeping procedures, the employee may be involved with the disposal of hazardous waste.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.