Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects incoming packaging materials and performs raw materials, intermediate, and finished good analysis according to standard analytical procedures and customer specifications.
- Monitors weights, and packaging appearance from the packaging line.
- Samples and labels materials as needed according to written procedures
- Performs basic wet chemistry analysis and operate lab instruments.
- Works with packaging technicians on performing line inspections.
- Assists in special projects such as plant trial runs and capability studies.
- Ensures that GMP, Quality, Health, and Safety are considered in all aspects of the role.
- Audit and maintain Quality and Production documentation /records, electronic and hard copy, as needed.
- Perform Safety/Housekeeping inspections in the laboratory.
- Duration: Contract-to-Hire
- Schedule: This position will train on the first shift (5:00 am to 3:30 pm) and then move to the second shift (3:30 pm 2:00 am) 4 days per week.