Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide HPLC, GC and ICP-AES test method validation support in a medical device industry.
- Activities will include generation of method validation protocols, monitoring execution and writing reports.
- Address deviations arising from Out of Specifications and Out of Tolerance results and other compliance related events.
- Provide oversight, training, and support to lab analysts for instrument troubleshooting.
- Will critically analyze, draw conclusions, review, and summarize test results in a timely manner that also complies to appropriate cGMP regulations, guidelines, and internal procedures.
- Perform tests independently according to SOP's as well as supervise other chemists in their daily operations.
- Schedule: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM; Monday thru Friday.
- Location: Augusta
- Duration: 6 Months