Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide HPLC, GC and ICP-AES test method validation support in a medical device industry.
• Activities will include generation of method validation protocols, monitoring execution and writing reports.
• Address deviations arising from Out of Specifications and Out of Tolerance results and other compliance related events.
• Provide oversight, training, and support to lab analysts for instrument troubleshooting.
• Will critically analyze, draw conclusions, review, and summarize test results in a timely manner that also complies to appropriate cGMP regulations, guidelines, and internal procedures.
• Perform tests independently according to SOP's as well as supervise other chemists in their daily operations.
• Schedule: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM; Monday thru Friday.
• Location: Augusta
• Duration: 6 Months