LabTemps is assisting our client, a Seattle-based privately held immuno-oncology company in the search of a Research Associate Immune-Oncology, in vivo. They are partnering with MD Anderson Cancer Center to deploy a unique and transformational approach to the discovery of cancer therapeutics. The company is leveraging their proprietary human antibody platform to discover novel targets and identify fully human monoclonal antibodies as therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
The Research Associate will support the preclinical development of antibody cancer therapeutics. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, execution, and interpretation of both murine in vivo studies as well as human and murine in vitro experiments related to the discovery and development of antibodies modulating the tumor microenvironment. Hands on experiences in murine in vivo models and the characterization of murine humoral and cellular immune response are required, knowledge in murine tumor models and human cellular immunology experience is desired. Responsibilities of the position include execution of cell-based functional assays using human and murine primary cells and establishing readouts characterizing the MOA of selected immune modulators in immuno-oncology models. The candidate will be required to support in vivo studies, work both independently and in a multidisciplinary team setting to ensure timely completion of studies and is expected to present experimental findings at internal meetings and through written reports.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Execute in vivo studies in collaboration with immuno-oncology in vivo lead
• Support PK/PD studies to characterize antibody therapeutics
• Plan and execute cell based murine and human in vitro models to characterize immunomodulatory antibodies
• Develop and implement immunological assays for antibody evaluation and specific target validation
• Manage experimental studies and timelines in a fast-paced team environment
• Work independently, establish strategies, and identify actionable undertakings that drive projects in a team environment