Our Client is seeking an Alternative Investments Writer to join the Client Marketing Group. This individual will sit at the forefront of the sales process, crafting proposals for prospective and current investors to gain new business. It is the responsibility of this person to collaborate with senior stakeholders to develop content and clearly capture the messaging related to the firm’s operations and product offerings. This individual will play an integral role in upholding the firm’s reputation and adding assets to our existing global client base. This role requires strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to work in a dynamic group environment, and project management capabilities.
- The individual will be involved in the following critical activities:
- Work closely with Business Development and Investments teams to develop content which ultimately contributes to bringing in new business.
- Coordinate responses to RFPs and Requests for Information (RFIs) from prospective and existing clients across our alternative investment platform, which includes hedge funds, private equity, infrastructure and real estate. Responsibilities will include, among other things, compiling existing and previously approved responses, drafting new responses, and coordinating input from various functional areas throughout the firm.
- Retrieve and analyze data to complete quantitative components of RFPs/RFIs and ensure data provided is accurate and applicable.
- Draft written responses to questions based on verbal direction or summary information from other departments to strategically position the firm and demonstrate how we can meet the investor’s needs.
- Liaise with senior members of Business Development, Investments, Finance, Operations, Technology and Legal to develop responses in a timely manner.
- Maintain and develop the Firm’s internal database of approved client responses.
- Fulfill internal requests for information used for standard and ad hoc client reporting.
- Conduct peer reviews and provide constructive feedback for RFPs.
- Manage individual pipeline of RFPs while developing internal project timelines for stakeholders to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Provide ongoing input regarding process and technology improvements.
- Perform related duties as assigned.