Role & Responsibilities:
Our client has a customized Salesforce Cloud customer relationship management database (“CRM”) which is used to track new business activity, customer contacts, and merger and acquisition (“M&A”) transactions. Our client is seeking to hire a Salesforce Analyst, based in the Chicago office, with the primary role of helping to maintain the integrity of the information in this database, producing key analytics, and performing typical Salesforce Administrator tasks. The Salesforce Analyst will gain a general understanding of the advisory business, including the various types of deals as well as an understanding of the client base and become knowledgeable of the company’s business and understand how M&A deal processes work.
Perform the following functions within Salesforce:
- Responsible for certain configurations of Salesforce including but not limited to:
- Creation and maintenance of Objects, Record Types, Fields, Layouts, etc.
- Creation of Lightning Components
- Creation and maintenance of Salesforce Flows
- Operate Data Loader
- Troubleshoot system errors
- Maintain and Support installed packages and connected apps
- Add and remove Experience Cloud Users
- Work with key professionals to develop new functionality within the Salesforce platform