Messina is searching for a Scrum Master for our client in Franklin Park, IL.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for managing web software projects. This person will have a passion for being part of an Agile development team, participating in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, focusing on making the team more efficient and productive through quality software best practices.
As a ScrumMaster, you will be given the opportunity to guide teams, reduce dependencies, and unblock barriers. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Software Quality.
- Traditional Scrum Master duties: ceremony facilitation, helping to remove impediments, working with team and Product Owner to commit to prioritized work.
- Agile Coaching: helping the team to self-organize, appropriately size work, establish velocity, learn and improve iteratively on product and process.
- Participating in requirement facilitation for HALO Software team; understanding how dependencies across APIs, Mobile, Web and Console impact requirements, scope, schedule and risk
- Producing metrics and reports for management, as well as interpreting production metrics to help drive value discussions
- Coordinating deployments and release plans
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Managing stakeholder communication
- Participating in solution design
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Leading the process of forecasting, planning, estimation