The Senior Business Systems Analyst leads and facilitates business information gathering from a variety of sources including Salesforce.com, CPQ, EPM, finance records, and other areas. This person will be the Global Sales Operations team lead for IT coordination to meet business needs. This will require extensive hands-on administration and configuration of Salesforce.com including modifying the base system to accommodate changing needs. Translation of business requirements into technical specifications to drive projects with IT as necessary. This person will be the lead role in forecasting and reporting overall product plans. This person will be responsible for training inside sales, outside sales, and Super Users of Sales force.com as well as developing training materials for these purposes. This person will also be involved in cybersecurity responses to customers and the sales force.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and facilitate business requirements gathering with business stakeholders from commercial teams (sales, service, marketing).
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Manage Salesforce roadmap in collaboration with IT group
- Providing functional expertise for business processes and how to enhance via Salesforce
- Develop customized reports and dashboards in collaboration with power users and commercial leadership to gain insights into KPI’s, growth targets, and other metrics
- Provide to users Salesforce, CPQ training, skills development, support, and assistance
- Extensive hands-on administration and configuration of Salesforce.com, leveraging knowledge from applications releases and new features
- Partner with IT colleagues in a collaborative system for cross-functional review/design and proactive communication
- Collaborate with IT group to design solutions that meet business needs and fulfill Cyber Security needs.