The Sr. IT Development and Integrations Manager (ITDIM) oversees a team of software developers responsible for designing, developing, and testing applications extensions, interfaces and workflows in various enterprise solutions, including, but not limited to: Oracle EBS, Oracle APEX, Workday, Oracle SOA Suite, Informatica PowerCenter, IBM App Connect and Salesforce. The ITDIM maintains a global, enterprise-wide viewpoint, supporting the mission and vision of the organization. This role acts in the best interest of both IT and the business driving value for the company by enabling business process through the prudent use of technology. The ITDIM will have a dotted line relationship to the enterprise architect. The ITDIM will evaluate project design and enabling technologies, to support scalability and the evolution of current in-house development technologies.
- Lead and mentor internal staff and contractor teams:
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise activities related to the design, development, and implementation of organizational information systems and software applications.
- Responsible for driving maintenance and support of existing systems and applications.
- Coach and develop staff.
- Ensure consistent, high quality work from the development team through creating, enhancing, and enforcing:
- Coding standards
- SDLC process and CI/CD
- QA/testing standards
- Documentation standards
- Able to assist and mentor developers across a breadth of programming languages and platforms listed in the qualifications section.
- Able to work with functional business and IT experts to quickly map functional business requirements into software development design specs.
- Define and Own integration architecture within core systems, including identifying standards and tools necessary to evolve integration architecture. Work with the enterprise architect to define position papers and blueprints for the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) domain.
- Consult with internal and external clients to direct design, business resolution and technical requirements.
- Researches, analyzes, and understands changing integration technology; works with the enterprise architect to understand how technology may be best applied.
- As needed, can serve as a project manager for IT-based solutions. Leads the Initiation, Planning, Execution, Quality Control, and Closeout activities. Directs the creation of internal estimates and validates the proposals of third-party contractors.
- As needed, perform project development tasks in support of strategic company objectives.