Our client’s Product Support team for Software Products, located in Chicago, IL is responsible for the rapid delivery of new software features, enhancements, and issue resolutions to customers worldwide. The Product Support team accelerates delivery of point releases, software patches, and customer demanded features of our power hardware. In this position, you will report to the Manager-Product Support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting and/or managing all necessary development work pertinent to software design including, architecture design, specifications, analysis, design, implementation, testing and related documentation.
- Develop test automation software for Production Test Equipment using LabVIEW.
- Develop software using C or C# for Production Test Fixtures.
- Developing, debugging, and supporting microcontroller programs using C programming language on the ARM, Intel, TI, or Motorola processor platforms.
- Developing or contributing to the development of project schedules, task and project completion time estimates, detailed software specifications and test plans.
- Working with marketing to assure product designs meet the requirements of the market.
- Working with application engineers to resolve software related customer issues
- Working collaboratively with software and testing engineers to deliver reliable, mission critical embedded software.