Power Systems Solutions is a fast-paced, team-oriented, fast-growing environment where our client is engaged in providing complex service offerings to the Renewable, Commercial, Industrial, Utility, and Project Development markets. The successful candidate will have at least at least seven to ten years of experience and be able to manage all aspects of services product management and offer development, marketing, and competitive analysis/benchmarking for Deployment and Aftermarket Services. Deployment Services are services provided to customers to assist in the proper configuration, programming, testing, installation, and commissioning of products. Aftermarket Services are services provided to customers to support the ongoing operation and maintenance of equipment, including field service, monitoring, warranties, disaster recovery, and upgrades/retrofits. This position will report to the Senior Manager, PSS Commercial Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Analysis and Competitive Benchmarking
- Collect and evaluate competitor offerings and pricing strategies for all service offerings to inform strategy development.
- Analyze data from Salesforce.com, Oracle, and other internal systems to identify strategic and tactical opportunities for new service development or improved sales of existing services.
- Solicit feedback from current and potential customers to understand their problems/needs and develop creative solutions to meet these needs.
Strategy and Service Development
- Support strategy development and PSS leadership to create the services roadmap for current and new offerings for service capabilities throughout the customer and product lifecycle.
- Collaborate with sales and product management leadership to identify ways to further integrate services offerings into the product development and sales processes.
- Coordinate with PSS leadership to ensure successful execution of the services roadmap.
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships to improve business development process, value proposition, or service delivery.
- Provide the Sales organization with the necessary competitive analysis, pricing structure, value proposition, and marketing tools to enable them to meet sales goals.
- Develop all PSS marketing content, including web content, printed sales collateral, email marketing campaigns, social media, and trade shows. Coordinate with Sales Enablement – Marketing Department to ensure efficient and effective execution and final approval of content.
- Design, develop, and implement a lifecycle marketing program to sell more services to extensive installed base.