The Global Sourcing and Strategic Supply Management Department is responsible for selecting and managing the risk and performance of the global supply base. This individual will work with our global sourcing team to provide analytical support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with and supports all global locations as requested.
- Create a system of regular cost reporting so that inflation, cost reductions, and other significant cost exceptions are reviewed and resolved.
- Responsible for cost and inflation analysis and reporting including Net Cost Analysis, Commodity Impact on products, Inflation forecasting as well as the cost impact of situations (i.e. tariffs.)
- Assist the Sourcing Managers by designing databases and analysis to support their Category Management and A3’s.
- Responsible for the maintenance for Oracle Hierarchy.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices and putting together standard work – advocate and facilitate change to improve.
- Supports the risk management tools and practices of the department including using a third-party tool(s) to review supplier financial stability, ownership changes, and other major risks.
- Manage all scrap processes and suppliers to maximize recovery while ensuring our partners are financially stable.
- Assist Project Managers with PO placement as needed.
- Support the Senior Supply Management Specialist as needed.
Work on special projects as needed.