Messina Group seeks to hire a Spectroscopist to handle business development needs and be responsible for exploring, developing, and managing the company’s polymer segment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design of experiments.
- Tailor spectroscopic solutions.
- Generate and maintain a slide deck for application marketing and business development plans.
- Interface with industry experts, scholars and specialized organizations to provide the best-in-class application expertise and support.
- Trade show exhibition and participation.
- Acquiring new customers and converting prospects into projects/accounts within the Polymer industry.
- Funnel management of prospects in CRM system.
- Develop quotations and preliminary BOM for prototype hardware solutions.
- Close collaboration with R&D to develop full-scale hardware solutions.
- Support for prospects and ongoing customers via remote and on-site sessions.
- Provide sustained support for existing accounts and customers.
- Provision of marketing and sales tools, technology demonstrators, and collateral.
- Close collaboration with product marketing and marketing communications (provision of application briefs, technical articles, etc.)
- Location: Plainview, NY
- Duration: Permanent