Messina is searching for a Systems/Network Test Engineer for our client in Franklin Park, IL. This is a direct-hire, permanent opportunity with a well-established firm; offering outstanding compensation and benefits.
Responsible for support and development of the QA lab environment, used in research, development, design, testing, analysis, production, construction, maintenance, and operation of company product lines.
- As a fully competent engineer, independently evaluates, selects and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using judgment in making adaptations and modifications.
- Devises and implements new approaches to problems encountered, through software and mechanical automation if needed.
- Focus on connectivity of multiple devices with the network to help support IoT testing efforts.
- Assignments have clear and specified objectives and require the investigation of a number of variables. Independently analyzes product performance and raises/mitigates risk issues.
- Interfaces with internal engineering teams, vendors and other outside sources as necessary.
- Independently performs assignments, within scope of defined program, recommends and follows course of action under guidance of requirements, priorities and risk.
- Mentors team members and shares technical guidance on unusual or complex problems.
- Recommends and implements updates to process to improve efficiency, accuracy and quality
- Performs other related duties as required.