Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Manage the technical service team to qualify new products with customers, solve customer problems to build relationships, and undertake lab work aimed at future new business.
- Work with Sales/Marketing to retain existing business and obtain new business by providing the necessary technical knowledge and assistance both for the products and their applications in the market. This can cover technical assessments of technologies, specifications, regulatory matters, questionnaires, and other documentation.
- Manage the technical service databases and systems so customers are well served, information is properly recorded and well used.
- Work seamlessly with the other teams in the department to meet overall goals and to work well with other departments to meet overall site and business goals.
- Benchmark our products against what is available in the industry, and share that in the Company via technical reports so that the business can assess where its products stand.
- To carry out all activities in a safe manner following Company procedures and ISO 9000 & 22000 standards to ensure that all work is properly done and documented.
- Other Details:Schedule: 8-5
- Location: Chicago