Messina Group is assisting our client in Addison, IL with their search for a Technical Services/Technical Sales Representative.
The Technical Service Support Representative is responsible for responding to questions and inquiries from architects, customers, installers, and electricians concerning the installation and troubleshooting of all the products. Additionally, you will be fulfilling orders received from customers via EDI, e-mail and fax and processing authorized material returns. Aiding customers by responding to requests for confirmation and shipping tracking numbers. Provide account management for major customers, assist in managing our social media footprint.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to requests for comparisons between lights.
- Respond to requests for technical information and documents for:
- Troubleshooting and Installation
- Provide phone support to electricians or Bio-med in troubleshooting.
- Participate in processing of e-commerce orders.
- ERP Customer set up, Credit card processing, Order placement, and Customer update.
- Respond to inbound phone calls from customers and distributors.
- Respond to customer orders by processing into order entry system.
- Orders to be received via the following methods.
- E-mail, Fax to E-mail and EDI
- Provide customer with feedback that the order has been received.
- Provide customer with confirmation number that the order has been placed.
- Respond to customer or distributors inquiries for information.
- Equipment being shipped, Due Date, and Confirmation number
- Location as to where we are shipping equipment and Shipping tracking number if available.
- Look up and provide pricing information.
- Update ERP system as needed.
- Receive inbound calls and transfer to other associates.
- Represents to the customer and provides effective professional communication regarding customer problems.
- Adhere to the ISO Quality system.
- Perform related duties as assigned.