Messina group is searching for a Test Technician for our client in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The Test Technician is primarily responsible for the construction, installation, maintenance, and repair of electronic test equipment, test fixtures and cables used for production acceptance testing of commercial and consumer fitness equipment. Production acceptance testing includes board level and final assembly test equipment.
- Construct and maintain test equipment at the company’s facilities.
- Debug, verify, calibrate, and repair test equipment using oscilloscope, DMM, and other measurement equipment.
- Interface with Test Operators/Line Supervisors on the final assembly manufacturing line regarding test equipment issues.
- Install test equipment for final assembly test equipment on the manufacturing line.
- Perform punching, drilling, sawing of metal or plastic plates and cabinets, assembly of mechanical components and cable harness wiring, labeling, assembly and soldering of printed circuit boards.
- Interface with Test Engineers regarding the fabrication, maintenance, and repair of electronic test equipment.
- Perform testing of electronic assemblies using computer-controlled automated test equipment.
- Collect and evaluate test result data. Set up and perform tests on a variety of electronic equipment. Package and ship test equipment