Website: Location: Houston, TX
Adaptability, Attention to Detail. Critical thinking, excellent analytical, financial modeling and research capabilities. Negotiation and problem-solving skills. The ability to work in a fast paced environment. Strong customer orientation. A keen interest in global financial markets. Global & Cultural Awareness. Taking strong initiative in learning and pursuing results. Must have a strong commitment to excellence, be a team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field required. MBA preferred.
- Experience: minimum 5 years finance experience including currency and interest rate risk management or corporate finance, especially in a multinational corporation or financial institution.
- Familiarity/experience with derivatives accounting rules and hedge accounting requirements preferred.
Special skills/abilities: Must demonstrate overall business acumen and understanding of international treasury operations. Proficiency with MS office (word, spreadsheet and presentation) required. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills for success in this position (verbal, written, presentations, and consultative).
- Experience, including implementation, with a TMS system.
- Multiple banking platforms/portals
- French or German is a plus