Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read orders and pull products from inventory.
- Enter data into the ERP computer system.
- Pack boxes to customer specifications.
- Stack boxes on skids, wrap, and use proper placarding.
- Load and unload trucks with outbound and inbound freight.
- Unload tank wagons.
- Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
- As part of the housekeeping procedures, the employee may be involved with the disposal of hazardous waste. The initial training of how to properly dispose of hazardous waste will be performed by the Environmental and Safety Coordinator or the department supervisor. Annual training of the same will be performed by the Environmental and Safety Coordinator.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Duration: Contract to Hire
- Hours: 7 AM to 3:30 PM or 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM